Missing your favorite spa? Longing for that luxurious body care treatment and can’t wait for the world to get better to rejuvenate yourself? We’ve got a perfect fix for you. These DIY bath melts are an absolute treat for your mind and body and a perfect reason to look forward to the weekend (For weekends have been a little bleh lately).
They are loaded with moisturizing and skin-loving butter and oils. The addition of luxurious essential oils naturally add scents to your bath. Moreover, they are super easy to make. You can make these DIY bath melts in just 7 minutes.
DIY Lavender bath melts
Ingredients for making bath melts
1/2 cup shea butter
1/2 cup cocoa butter
1 tablespoon avocado oil
2 teaspoon lavender essential oil
How to make bath melts at home
- Heat shea butter, cocoa butter, avocado oil and grapeseed/sweet almond oil on a double boiler. Stir frequently and turn the flame off once they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add organic lavender essential oil
- In a baking tin/pan, line foil, or wax paper.
- Pour the melted mixture in the baking tin/pan and let it cool at room temperature.for a day or put it inside the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces and use them for a luxurious bath at home.
How to use bath melts
Drop one of these luxurious little treats into your warm bath and wait for it to melt. Relax in the bath and let your body get nourished with these ultra-hydrating and moisturizing ingredients.
Tried this recipe? Share with us on instagram by tagging us @armoachology_oils. You can also share your experience in the comments section below.