$12.25 – $238.00
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Smells like a vacation in Southeast Asia
Aromachology Lemongrass Essential Oil is sweet and earthy. It boasts antifungal properties, which is why it’s often used in spas. It also helps repel insects, making it a summer staple.
Lemongrass essential oil benefits:
- It is anti-inflammatory which helps ease out various pains. It is often used to reduce arthritis and other joint pains.
- By adding a couple of drops of lemongrass oil to a diffuser or steam inhaler you can alleviate sickness, spewing, and tipsiness. Its stimulating fragrance establishes a loosening up of the environment.
- A few drops of lemongrass oil mixed with any moisturizer can help tighten pores
- It treats dandruff when added to any oil, shampoo or mask and applied to scalp
- Use lemongrass oil for aromatherapy to treat pressure, melancholy, and uneasiness. The outcomes are more successful when you perform back rub and fragrant healing treatment at the same time.
- Anti-fungal nature helps with acne
- Anti-oxidants make it ideal for facial steams
|Botanical Name:||Cymbopogon Citratus|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Specific Gravity:||0.894 – 0.904 @ 25°C|
|Optical Rotation:||-3 to +1|
|Refractive Index:||1.4830 – 1.4890 @ 20°C|
|Flash Point:||100° F|
|Shelf Life:||4 years|
|Packaging Type:||As Per Requirement|
|Extraction or Processing Method:||Steam Distillation|
|Solubility:||It is soluble in alcohol.|
|Color & Odor:||Pale yellow & it exhibits a sweet citrusy odour.|
|Major Constituents:||Lemongrass Stalk & Leaf Extract|
|Blends with:||Lavender Essential Oil, Geranium Oil Essential Oil, Jojoba Essential Oil, and Almond Essential Oil|
|Aromatic Scent:||Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrus scent.|
250 ml / 8.45 fl oz, 1000 ml / 33.81 fl oz, 5000 ml / 169.07 fl oz