Benefits and uses of Brazil Nut Oil:
- Restores skin’s elasticity
- Reduces wrinkles and gives a youthful glow
- Selenium in Brazil nuts speeds the cell turnover process, providing a natural glow to the skin
- Boosts the production of collagen
- Rich in Vitamin A and E
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the appearance of pimples
- Use as per your need to make natural skincare, cosmetics, etc
- They are one of the easiest and least expensive ways to add shine to your hair
- It is also an excellent source of l-arginine, an amino acid that is mainly used topically to reverse male baldness
Buy natural, certified and cold-pressed Brazil Nut Oil in bulk at wholesale prices online.
Aromachology, essential oil wholesaler is one of the best suppliers, wholesaler, manufacturer and exporter of natural Brazil Nut Oil in USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Canada, Australia and all over the world. With years of serving the industry in the B2B segment, we strive to serve our clients with nothing less than exceptional quality with outstanding customer service. All our oils are 100% natural, certified and non-toxic.
How to use
How to use Neem oil
Use a diffuser to spread the scent of the essential oil throughout your room or even your entire home to fight the germs and bacteria present in the air and keep pesky insects away!
Add a few drops of the essential oil to a sprayer and spray it throughout your room to alleviate your mood and calm your senses. You can make your own blend by simply mixing water with a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
Essential oils can be a great add on to your massage oil. Combining aromatherapy with massage is an excellent way to calm your nerves and ease stress. However, instead of applying it to your skin directly make sure to mix it with your regular massage oil.
Adding a few drops of natural essential oil to your daily skincare regime will help you in detoxifying your skin and get rid of harmful toxins like oil, dirt, bacteria, and other impurities off of your skin.
Mix a few drops of the essential oil to your hair oil or shampoo and its anti-inflammatory properties will soothe the itchy, dry or inflamed scalp and provide intense moisturization. Essential Oil also strengthens your hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.