Botanical name: Melaleuca cajuputi
Aroma of Cajeput Essential Oil: This oil has a fresh and fruity aroma.
Cajeput Essential Oil blends well with: This oil easily blends with lavender essential oil, bergamot essential oil, cypress essential oil, juniper berry essential oil, lemon essential oil, and rosemary essential oil.
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Color & Odor: Colorless to pale yellow @22C with eucalyptus like, camphoraceous odor
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity: 0.910 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation: -2.2
- Refractive Index: 1.4670 @ 72°F
- Flash Point: 110F
- Major Constituents: cajeputene hydrate, eucalyptol, cajuputol, solid terpineol
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation