Benefits of Argan oil:
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Reduces wrinkles and gives a youthful glow
- Heals dry and flaky skin
- Removes dead skin
- Balances sebum production
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and hence helps with rheumatoid arthritis.
Uses of Argan oil:
- Massage over stretch marks to diminish them over time
- Regularly massage your scalp to reduce hair fall and dandruff
- Make a face pack and apply weekly for a natural glow
- Make your own DIY serum
- Rub cracked heals to make them baby soft
- Use as per your need to make natural skincare, cosmetics, etc
Buy natural, certified and cold-pressed Argan in bulk at wholesale prices online. Aromachology, essential oil wholesaler is one of the best suppliers, wholesaler, manufacturer and exporter of natural argan oil in USA, UK, Netherlands, France, Canada, Australia and all over the world. With years of serving the industry in the B2B segment, we strive to serve our clients with nothing less than exceptional quality with outstanding customer service. All our oils are 100% natural, certified and non-toxic.
How to use
How to use Neem oil
Use a diffuser to spread the scent of the essential oil throughout your room or even your entire home to fight the germs and bacteria present in the air and keep pesky insects away!
Add a few drops of the essential oil to a sprayer and spray it throughout your room to alleviate your mood and calm your senses. You can make your own blend by simply mixing water with a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
Essential oils can be a great add on to your massage oil. Combining aromatherapy with massage is an excellent way to calm your nerves and ease stress. However, instead of applying it to your skin directly make sure to mix it with your regular massage oil.
Adding a few drops of natural essential oil to your daily skincare regime will help you in detoxifying your skin and get rid of harmful toxins like oil, dirt, bacteria, and other impurities off of your skin.
Mix a few drops of the essential oil to your hair oil or shampoo and its anti-inflammatory properties will soothe the itchy, dry or inflamed scalp and provide intense moisturization. Essential Oil also strengthens your hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.