Leading Essential Oil Supplier
What are pure essential oils?
Unlike ordinary oils, essential oils are pure, potent, highly volatile, and hydrophobic liquids that occur organically within plants; the structures and fluids are released by tiny structures found in seeds, grass, roots, bark, branches, leaves, fruits, blooms, resins, zest, and the wood of plants. These are also referred to as volatile oils or ethereal oils. Despite the word “oil,” they feel less dense than actual oil, having more of a watery
In chemical terms, organic essential oils are aromatic compounds that rapidly change states from a solid or liquid to a gas at room temperature. The speed with which a substance changes forms is called volatile. In chemistry, this refers to the substance’s tendency to vaporize readily. This is what quickly transports the aroma through the air, activating the olfactory sensors in the nose. Aromatherapy uses fragrance oils to promote a sense of well-being and harmony of body and mind through the power of scent. These volatile aromatic compounds are responsible for the physiological benefits offered by the oil.
Benefits of pure essential oils for skin
- Several organic essential oils show anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that help kill the bacteria that cause acne and pimples. Natural essential oils, such as tea tree essential oil, lemongrass, and others, help reduce swelling, redness, and pain caused by acne.
- Calms dry skin: Chamomile, and lavender essential oil, sandalwood, Frankincense, and Helichrysum essential oils are known for soothing dry skin. They help moisturize dull and dry skin for long hours and cure this problem when used regularly.
- Reducing scars and blemishes: Essential oils are ideal for reducing spots and blemishes. The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, along with antioxidants, promote the regeneration of the skin. Rose essential oils, Frankincense, carrot seed, Helichrysum, and geranium are ideal oils for this condition.
- Promotes wound healing: The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of essential oils aid in speeding up wound healing. People can apply lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, Frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, chamomile, and Helichrysum essential oils to cuts, bumps, or scrapes to relieve pain and injury.
- Premature signs of aging result from free radicals and harmful UV rays damaging the upper layers of the skin, causing wrinkles and fine lines. Essential oils such as carrot seed, Argan, Frankincense, Clary Sage, and Rose can help reduce these signs of aging.
Benefits of pure essential oils for hair
- Rosemary essential oils, Cedarwood, clary sage, lavender essential oil, etc., stimulate hair growth.
- Strengthens hair: Essential oils clean the scalp and encourage the growth of new, stronger hair from the roots.
- Reduces irritation of the scalp: The irritated and itchy scalp is the leading cause of dandruff, so using essential oils such as Khus, peppermint, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, etc., can help to relieve the symptoms of the irritated scalps.
- Getting rid of dandruff is as easy as massaging your scalp with essential oils like Cedarwood, clary sage, patchouli, lavender, and others.
- Treating the scalp with natural essential oils such as rosemary, chamomile, Ylang Ylang, thyme, lemongrass, etc., will prevent hair from falling and promote hair growth.
Benefits of pure essential oils for health
- Relieve mental stress & anxiety: Aromatherapy oils or diffuser oils can be used to help people who suffer from mental illnesses such as stress, depression, and anxiety with fragrances of essential oils. Eucalyptus essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, rosemary essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, and more are some of the most valuable aromas that help people with mental disorders.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of essential oils make them excellent for treating problems associated with inflammation. The calming auras of these oils help relieve pain, swelling, or redness caused by injuries or wounds with perfection. Thyme, rosemary, and tea tree essential oil are the most effective oils to treat inflammation.
- The essential oils extracted from lavender, clary sage, and bergamot have a calming effect on the brain and senses, which aids in preventing negative thoughts. This makes them helpful for those who have psychological disorders such as stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Natural essential oils such as peppermint, chamomile, lavender, rosemary, ginger, and myrrh help reduce the pain and swelling that are induced due to inflammation. The ideal oils for this condition are peppermint, chamomile, lavender essential oil, rosemary, ginger, and myrrh.
- The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties help prevent the growth of pathogens in the human body and promote a healthy immune system. The following oils are effective in helping boost the immune system: cinnamon, tea tree oil, oregano, clove, peppermint, and eucalyptus.
While there are so many of them, here are some of the most popular ones used as aromatherapy oils, massage oils, and even diffuser essential oils and the health benefits that they provide:
- Peppermint Oil: aids digestion and boosts energy
- Lavender Oil: helps relieve stress
- Sandalwood Essential Oil: calming and focusing
- Essential Oil of Bergamot: reduces stress and improves skin conditions, including eczema;
- Rose Oil: used to enhance mood and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile Oil: used to promote relaxation and improve mood.
- Essential Oil of Ylang-Ylang: helps headaches, nausea, and many skin conditions
- Essential Oil of Tea Tree: helps fight parasites and strengthen immunity
- Jasmine Oil: has positive effects on depression, can aid childbirth and strengthens libido.
- Lemon Oil: used to improve digestion, can help with headaches, and more.
How to choose the right essential oil supplier
There are abundant bulk essential oil suppliers, and organic essential oil wholesale suppliers worldwide which makes it very important to choose wisely. Keep the following tips in mind to choose only high-quality oil suppliers and distributors:
- The purity of organic oils is important. It should contain only plant compounds, no additives or synthetic oils. Many natural essential oil manufacturers claim their oils are “pure.” However, this term isn’t universally defined and holds little significance. It is best to read the ingredients carefully before buying essential oils online or in a store.
- The extraction process has not changed the properties of oil. Look for chemical-free oils that have been extracted by distillation or mechanical cold pressing.
- Invest in a brand or buy from a bulk oil supplier who has a reputation for producing top-quality products.
Buy pure essential oils at wholesale prices from top oils exporter, supplier & wholesaler
Our large collection of finest quality products ensure most benefit of aromatherapy. Our natural essential oils are a popular choice for aromatherapy, natural skincare, cosmetics, perfumery, soaps, alternative health medicine, etc. These oils are non-toxic, cruelty-free, and ethically sourced. Shop for wholesale spa & aromatherapy oils online directly from the manufacturer. Floral, fruity, citrusy, woodsy, or herbal, no matter what your type is, we have something for every need.
We are determined to help you grow your business and hence our in-house design team will assist you with branding and packaging services. We have an entire setup in place so that you don’t have to worry about designing labels or packaging oils.
- Helps in weight loss
- Prevents acne
- Reduces the severity of hand eczema
- Hydrates hair
- Softens skin